Montag, 3. November 2014

One Republic

So, lets start with a currently well known and fast climbing band - ONE REPUBLIC

These Colorado folks play a rock/pop mix with catchy tunes.
I listened to COUNTING STARS 


on the radio and could'nt help thinking -  my, I know this voice.
You see, I'm not a music pro, but I recognize stuff so far :)
Two clicks and some typing later, I found myself in a WTF-moment. 
You might remember APOLOGIZE (Timbaland ft. One Republic),


a high-pitched voice, singing about the sadder times in life. Usually, I don't much like those kind of songs, but Ryan Tedder got a feeling and strength in his voice, that could make every song great.
Like every band, One Republic also got some not-so-yay-Songs, which you can hear once in a while, but can't compete with others or even count as a ear worm:

Cut the high-pitched voice stuff and I'm in! I recall, I like the songs, but 'Counting Stars' is the best so far. Honest, strong,  catchy and not to forget - there the higher tunes fit (not too much, not too little) :)
So, find the best tune for yourself :)

Goodies:



#OneRepublic #noreview #introduction #harenhedgehog #musicblog

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen